Bringing Clarity To Distributor Data
Distributor networks don’t just come between you and consumers, they also separate you from some of the data sources you need to inform decision-making. The CadDo platform enables a rules-based approach to be developed, where disparate and incomplete data sources can collected and connected. This enables clarity and coherence, as it creates a holistic overview that informs your internal decision-making processes.
- Data that is curated and connected
Regardless of the data source, everything is connected to create a single, integrated view of each distribution channel.
- Metrics that make sense
The CadDo Distributor Management solution can calculate metrics and create proxy P&Ls from disparate and discrete data sets, with the results available in an easy-to-use format that helps inform commercial discussions.
- Making decisions data-driven
This joined-up approach to data feeds distributor management and commercial cycles, enabling finance and commercial teams to make better decisions, driven by hard facts, and augmented with:
- Predictive analysis
- Modelling and simulation tools
- Scenario modelling
- Lifetime-value analysis
- Enabling Actionable Insights
Insights are only actionable when your teams understand them. That’s why the CadDo Distributor Management solution reports are easy on the eye and easy to absorb. This makes them a single source of truth for your organisation that also provides customised reporting by teams.
How to access CadDo’s Distributor Management Solution
- Decide on the extent of IT support from your team. We can handle everything if required
- Send your raw data over to us: there’s no need for custom data extracts
- Fulfil fresh requirements with ease, because we don’t require functional specs
- Stay focused on working with distributors, we’ll take care of the data that matters