Bringing absolute clarity to Lab Costs Data
With so many variables to consider, lab costing is highly complex. Yet understanding it is the key to controlling transfer pricing, external pricing and budget setting. The CadDo platform overcomes this complexity by collecting and connecting data from numerous discrete data sources. This data can include processes, locations, categories, different types of spend and much more besides. CadDo then pulls it all together to deliver the actionable insights you need, with:
- Curated, connected and clear data
All of the essential data is curated and connected, providing you with a single integrated view of each process, location and test.
- Metrics made to measure
The CadDo Lab Costing Solution has the power to calculate metrics from selected data sets and then display these insights in an easily readable format to help inform pricing and operational decisions.
- Better decisions: data-driven
The beauty of this connected data is that it enables better decisions at a planning and operational level. These actionable insights are also augmented by:
- Predictive analysis
- Modelling and simulation tools
- Information made accessible
While the reports and metrics that CadDo creates offer all the depth you need, they are presented in a clear and easy to absorb format. This makes them a single source of truth for your organisation, and also a source that provides customised reporting by teams.
How do I test out CadDo’s Calculation Engine?
Understanding and controlling lab costs is vital to maintaining profitability and competitive advantage. So, we’ve designed the CadDo Laboratory Costing Solution to meet all of your needs. This means you can:
- Send raw data as-is: with no need for you to develop custom data extracts
- Let you IT team play as big or small a part as desired, from day one and into operational running
- Provide new requirements in a simple, flexible way without the need to create functional specs
- Focus on the day-to-day needs of your lab while we do the rest